Got to love Sundays.

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Okay, no you don't, especially when you live next to a bloody church. Yeah, the bastards kept ringing their bells at me this morning until I finally gave up with sleeping. Normally I quite like the fact that I'm in a place where you can hear church bells ringing merrily away, just not today. I haven't had enough sleep to enjoy them today, so I bitched at them from the comfort of my house.

After seven  a few cups of coffee, I felt a little closer to being human so I crept out of the pit of doom A.K.A. my bedroom. It's not really that bad, but it used to be until I learned to tidy up hence the name, and it's sort of stuck. Now I'm just sat here, on the laptop, watching Mr. S run around doing a painting job for my neighbour. I'm nice like that. He did ask why I wasn't helping him and I pointed out that I was, I was the foreman 'cause every job needs one of those. He just gave me an evil look. Can't think why.

I'm off to surf Mumsnet some more and give my opinion on random things that don't remotely concern me and in areas I have no clue about. I'm nice like that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment